Stainless Steel Storage Tank – TangLian Chemistry
2.Swell sealing performance, the design of sealing makes it completely prevent harmful substances or flying insects from the tank, and ensure that the materials in the tank are not polluted.
1.Stainless steel storage tank is a kind of chemical equipment made of stainless steel as raw material. 2.Stainless steel storage tanks are made with experienced and precise welding technology, and solidity is guaranteed.
Material available for production: carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, and various composite plate materials.
Model No.:3000L-50000L，Can be customized according to drawings.
2.A series of examinations will be taken before the final fabrication of the product are ready to put into batch production,
inspection can be made any time before the final fabrication is ready.
3.We will provide instant service from the design drawings to after sales constantly upon the feedback from users.
4.The desgin department provide professional drawings for evaluating feasibility and practicability in the perspective of users.
Shandong Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo, an important modern industrial city in China. It is a well-known chemical and pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer in northern China. Shandong Tanglian Heavy Industry Group originated from Shandong Tanglian Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd., which was established in 1998 in Zibo City, the famous hometown of glass lining in China.
At present, the group branches Shandong Tanglian Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd., Binzhou Tanglian Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd., Shandong Tanglian Metal Products Co., Ltd., Shandong Tanglian Engineering Design Co., Ltd. and other subsidiaries. Shandong Tanglian Group now develops into a complete industrial chain integrating upstream chemical engineering design, equipment manufacturing and downstream installation and maintenance. The company has more than 20 years of experience in the production and design of various equipment such as chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Through continuous technology accumulation, it has developed related process packages and provided process design and equipment manufacturing services for thousands of domestic and foreign companies. The industry-related technologies have distinctive features,the advantages are obvious.
The group starts from the advantages with the basic principle of perfecting the global market service, plays an important role.
Shandong Tanglian Heavy Industrial Group , one of the longest established factories for Chemical reactors / Chemical vessels in China .
We have ISO , SGS , CE ,EU Welder Approval Test Certificate for our company , products and workers .
We mainly focus on below products
Chemical reactor , Storage / Receiving / Buffer tank
Column / Tower section , Pipe line
Heat exchanger / condenser , Evaporator
Main material of our equipment :
Glass Lining , PTFE,ETFE,PFA Lining
Stainless Steel , Carbon Steel , Hastelloy , DP Steel
A1: Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. is an integrated industry and trade enterprise with 7 subsidiaries under its
jurisdiction. It has the business capabilities of design, manufacturing, trade integration, and independent import and export.Q2: Will there be any guarantee if I buy from you?
A2: We promise to provide a one-year warranty (from the date of delivery) for all products we currently sell.
Q3: Do you provide installation guidance or other after-sales service?
A3: Yes, of course. Installation drawings and installation manuals are provided. If you are still unable to assemble, we will
arrange for our engineers to help you with voice or video contact.
Q4: What are the payment methods and terms you accept?
A4: The payment methods we accept include: T/T, L/C, D/P; after signing the contract, the customer needs to pay 30% of the deposit first, and the remaining 70% of the payment is completed in the delivery money.
Q5: What is your delivery time?
A5: We can arrange FOB, CIF shipping methods. Usually, the delivery time for one device is 45 to 50 days, depending on the shipping method.
A6: We offer sea, rail or combined transportation. At the same time, we also provide LCL (LCL), Full Container (FCL), Flat Rack (FR), Bulk and Express to ensure that the goods are safe and free from damage.