The fluororesin electrostatic spraying process used in the Teflon sprayed reactor:
1. First, degreasing and rust removal on the surface of the equipment at high temperature.
2. Then roughen the surface of the equipment by sandblasting and spray a layer of special primer.
3. Then the fluorine material powder is charged through high-voltage electrostatic equipment, and evenly adsorbed on the surface of the machined equipment under the action of the electric field,
4. Finally, after high temperature baking, the clinker particles will melt into a dense protective layer and firmly adhere to the surface of the workpiece to form an anti-corrosion layer.
1. Applicable medium: acid, alkali, organic solvent, various corrosive medium; PH can reach 1-14.
2. Performance advantages: high purity, extremely low precipitation rate, in line with the purity requirements of the photovoltaic industry.
3. The coating has strong adhesion and can withstand extreme negative pressure (vacuum).
4. The coating has high heat transfer efficiency and is suitable for storage tanks that require thermal insulation.
5. The coating surface is extremely smooth and the friction coefficient is very small.
Teflon Sprayed Reactor Material:
1. Reactor shell: carbon steel, stainless steel 304, 316L, titanium alloy Ti, duplex stainless steel 2205
2. Spraying material: ECTFE (F30), ETFE (F40), FEP, PFA.
1.Reactor form: K type(open reactor) reactor, F type(closed reactor) reactor.
2.Reactor heating form: jacket heating, inner coil heating, insertion tube heating, outer half-coil heating.
3.Structural advantages: suitable for various structures, all kinds of complex structures can be sprayed with tetrafluoro.
Design drawing and related parameters are as follows:
|N1||HG/T20592-2009||Bottom discharge hole|
|N2||HG/T20592-2009||Inlet hole of jacket|
|N4||HG/T20592-2009||Outlet hole of jacket|
|N8||HG/T20592-2009||Top feed hole|
|N9||HG/T20592-2009||Top feed hole|