PTFE lining equipment has important applications in many industries such as chemical engineering, electronics industry, electroplating, textile, etc. With its chemical properties and stability, it has become a anti-corrosion equipment that saves and compensates for the inability of non-ferrous metals and various composite metals to solve anti-corrosion, sealing, and other aspects.
The corrosion detection of PTFE lined storage tanks includes two major aspects:
1、 The macroeconomic test includes:
- Deformation, leakage, and thinning of the storage tank itself.
- Cracks and air vents in connection welding.
- Traceability of measurement values for floating disc, sealing, and elevator guidance system software.
- The anti-corrosion layer and insulation layer have declined.
- Accessories such as breathing valves, winding ladders, and wind resistant rings.
- Internal equipment such as electric heaters and mixing devices.
- Basic shortcomings.
2、 Ultrasonic thickness inspection is a common inspection method for overall corrosion of tetrafluoroethylene storage tanks. To measure the wall thickness of wall panels and top plates, points can be set according to the following three conditions:
- Arrange points for each board of the board.
- Set points according to the corrosion depth of each part of the board and set points according to the corrosion of gaps.
- There are also acoustic emission inspections of the bottom of PTFE lined storage tanks and magnetic flux leakage inspections of the tanks.