With the continuous development of the economy, the actual demand for glass lined reaction vessels in the industry is constantly increasing, and they are widely used in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, pesticide, food, etc. In order to ensure the normal use of the glass lined equipment, the main performance, installation, and usage precautions are explained as follows:
1. Operating pressure: 0.2-0.4Mpa
2. Acid resistance: According to industry experts engaged in the research and production of glass lined reaction vessels, they have good corrosion resistance to various organic acids, inorganic acids, and organic solvents. If the glass lining sample produced by our factory is boiled in a 20% HCI solution for 48 hours, the corrosion rate is 0.9g/m2. d (the first-class product index is 1.0g/m2. d).
3. Alkali resistance: Glass lining has poorer corrosion resistance to alkaline solutions than acid solutions. But the glass lined sample from our factory was subjected to corrosion in a 1N sodium hydroxide solution at a test temperature of 80 ℃ for 48 hours. The corrosion rate is 6.76g/m2. d (with an excellent product index of 7.0g/m2. d).
4. Operating temperature: When heating and cooling the enamel mixing equipment, it should be done slowly. The glass lined equipment manufactured by our factory has a service temperature of 0-200 ℃ and a temperature resistance to sudden changes of ≥ 200 ℃.
5. Ceramic layer thickness: The ceramic layer thickness of glass equipment is 0.8-2.0mm, and the ceramic layer thickness of glass lined equipment accessories is 0.6-1.8mm.
6. Withstand voltage: The glass lining has good insulation. When the ceramic layer is inspected with a 20KV high-frequency electric spark within the specified thickness, the high-frequency electric spark cannot penetrate the ceramic layer.
7. Impact resistance: The smaller the internal stress of the glass layer, the better its elasticity, hardness, and bending compressive strength, the better its impact resistance. When the glass layer of our factory is impacted with a steel ball with a diameter of 30mm and a weight of 112g within the specified thickness, the impact energy is 282 × 10-3J (excellent product index is 260 × 10-3J).