Today, we will introduce the advantages of anti-corrosion of PTFE lined pipelines.
Tetrafluoroethylene, with its own advantages, has a wide range of industrial applications, far surpassing all other non-metallic corrosion-resistant materials and products, as well as all advanced metals such as stainless steel, alloys, and even titanium. Corrosion resistant materials have a wide range of applications in important industrial production departments such as chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, and military industries.
- Corrosion resistant, with pH values ranging from 1 to 14, PTFE lined pipes exhibit inertness and resistance to various organic solvents such as strong acids, alkalis, water, and most chemicals and solvents.
- Low temperature resistance, PTFE lined pipes have good mechanical toughness, and can maintain an elongation of 5% even when the temperature drops to -196 ℃.
- High temperature resistance, with a usage temperature of up to 250 degrees Celsius.
- Long service life, can be used for 8-10 years under normal circumstances, and the warranty period is generally promised to be 1 year.
- Non adhesion means that the friction coefficient between solid materials is the lowest, the surface tension between solid materials is the lowest, and no substance is adhered.
- Strong anti permeability, various gases such as hydrofluoric acid, chlorine gas, bromofluoric acid have good anti permeability.
PTFE lined pipelines and accessories, with qualified temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, is an ideal nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, phosgene, chlorine, aqua aqua, mixed acid, bromide and other organic solvents and other corrosive media transport equipment.
The steel lined tetrafluoroethylene pipeline and accessories can run stables in the limit negative pressure condition at high temperature (within 150℃) for a long time, which solves the shortcomings of the previous steel lined tetrafluoroethylene pipeline and accessories that can not withstand negative pressure, and has been applied in many high temperature and high negative pressure systems such as distillation.